LHC LIBERTY TOWNSHIP - SUNDAYS @ 10:30 AM [Summer Schedule]
LHC LEBANON - SUNDAYS @ 10:30 AM
As Ohio Health Orders are ending, and the CDC is updating its guidelines, we want to send a clear update to our church family. This is a lengthy message, but please stick with us and read to the end.
On May 13, 2021, the CDC updated its guidance on wearing masks for those who have been fully vaccinated. The guidance reads as follows:
- If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
On May 14, 2021, Gov. DeWine issued the following statement:
- Ohio will be amending our remaining health orders to comply with the new CDC guidance, which says that those who have been vaccinated no longer need to wear masks, while those who have not been vaccinated should still wear a mask and socially distance.
- Gov. DeWine directed the Ohio Department of Health to conform the remaining health orders to CDC guidance through June 2, at which time he has stated that all health orders will end.
- The Governor also stated that “Businesses also have every right to continue to use masks and to require them for employees and customers.” The statement also claimed that the experience in other states has been that some individuals may choose to wear masks.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR LIBERTY HEIGHTS CHURCH?
We will no longer require masks or social distancing on our campuses. We understand that some of our church family will choose to continue to wear masks and distance, and we respect the decision to do so.
We also understand there are many differing opinions on vaccination. We are not requiring our staff or volunteers to take the vaccine. We believe it is a personal decision and ask our church family to respect those individual decisions.
Whether you believe in masks, distancing, vaccination, etc., or whether you disagree with it all, Philippians 2 should influence our attitudes and actions on both sides of this debate. This mindset allows us to “let our reasonableness be known to everyone” (Phil. 4:5).
If you have yet to rejoin our gatherings, we miss you! We plan to continue our livestream through June [sermon only]. We hope everyone will feel comfortable returning at that point, and our livestream will no longer be necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at LHC.LIFE/SHARE.