LHC Kid's Ministry ReGathering starts Sunday, September 13! The Family Ministry Team has been working diligently on making plans to bring the kids and the volunteers back as soon as possible with the end goal in mind – teaching them to love and learn about Jesus in a safe environment.
As with everything in life, Kids Ministry will look a little differently than it did in March. One of those differences is that we are asking parents to register for Sunday mornings. This allows us to have smaller groups of kids that will stay together each week. It allows us to be completely prepared with personalized supply boxes for each child, the right number of tables & chairs in each room, and scheduling the large group worship time, bathroom breaks and cleaning based on class sizes. This is all geared toward keeping your kids and our volunteers safe.
*At this time registration is closed. Check back at the end of the month!
HERE'S HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Kid City and Bridge 56 kids will be asked to wear masks [Kindergarten - 6th Grade]. Liberty Town Kids do not have to wear masks [Birth - PreK].
- Group sizes will be smaller in order to help maintain safe social distancing.
- Each child will have his/her own pencil box with supplies in order to cut down on sharing of supplies.
- Temperature checks will be done prior to entering any kid's areas.
- All volunteers will be asked to wear a mask.
- All rooms/surfaces will be cleaned appropriately before each gathering.
Join the LHC Kid's Ministry Volunteer Team! Many of our Liberty Town Volunteers are LHC Senior Adults who are not comfortable gathering in-person at this time. In order to ReGather our Kid's Ministry safely, we need to be sure we have volunteers in place. Currently, this our biggest need. Click the button below to find out more about serving opportunities!